Cannabis Isn’t Bad You Are
The Jackasses Have A Boner For Being Assholes to Stoners
Cannabis is becoming a legal industry. It pisses me off when I see the very people who supported cannabis prohibition running a cannabis business. Aleafia is one of them. I don’t even live in Canada, and this pisses me off. I’d boycott the fuck out of this place. This new green rush is bringing out the assholes that’s for sure. They are rearing their turd covered heads and reaching deep into their asses to support continued cannabis prohibition. Some argue this draconian nonsense law is a must. I thank these people for their opinions. Now we know who to vote out of office. You no longer represent the majority therefore no longer have a place in the office you hold.
We know who has a personal agenda with the world’s population. Now we need to focus on removing the problem. I think we need to do more than just vote these people out of office and power. We need to hold them accountable for their crimes against humanity. If this was a war on drugs like it’s referred to, then they should not get off without being held responsible. Accountable for the incarceration, sickness, suffering and even death of millions! These assholes I speak live all over the world. Here are just a few of these gold-covered turds that you should know about if you support cannabis.
- S. Attorney general Jeff Sessions has a boner for stoners saying “Good people don’t smoke marijuana.” Come on Jeff; good people don’t support the KKK you racist ass!
- Former Toronto police chief Julian Fantino compared cannabis to murder. This prick along with Former RCMP deputy commissioner Raf Souccar opened Aleafia, a cannabis business that caters to the needs of medical cannabis patients. WTAF (What the Actual Fuck)!?
- Art enthusiast Julie Schauer dropped an estimated $1.3 million to her organization in an attempt to defeat California’s recreational cannabis proposal. She even blamed mass shootings and terrorist attacks, like the Boston Marathon bombing, on marijuana use. Really lady, open your eyes and lay off the booze! You must be drunk posting dumb shit like this.
- Founder/CEO of the Las Vegas Sands Corporation Sheldon Adelson, pulled $5 million from that hard to see place trying to stop legal weed in Arizona, Nevada, Florida, and Massachusetts. Previously Adelson donated $5.5 million to help defeat Florida’s medical marijuana measure that failed in 2014. Way to go asshole!
- Then there’s chairman emeritus of the Sembler Company Mel Sembler and his wife Betty who are also co-founders of the Drug Free America Foundation. They wouldn’t even give VICE a comment on the subject. Very professional Drug Free America Foundation, way to set the example.
- Carol Jenkins Barnett, here is another (cuss word) who hates the herb. Her father founded the Publix supermarket chain. Carol has contributed $800,000 attempting to defeat Florida’s medical pot initiative. I’m so glad it passed and wished this hurt you financially, but with the price of groceries at Publix, you fuck enough people out of their money for food to toss 800K out as pocket change. Since you hate weed so much Publix lady, why in the hell did you use a Bob Marley song for your shitty grocery store jingle? Let’s get together and feel alright? What a hypocrite.
Some of the information in this article came from a story covered on VICE by Keegan Hamilton Oct 26, 2016. It’s through the work of dedicated writers and journalist that we are able to learn about the corruption that has kept cannabis prohibition alive. We can make this better. These people can be hurt where it gets them the most, their bank accounts. Boycott their businesses. Vote them down every chance you get.
Pray for them. Pray they see the ways of their arrogance and mistakes. For if they don’t change their ways and listen to the facts and truth about cannabis instead of their clouded conclusions they will be their own undoing. BTW, this I’d like to see. I think all of these people are criminals in my book and should face charges for their crimes. I know I’ve had my day in court over weed. It’s their turn. Remember to boycott these people and all they do. They support suffering. People can change, but not these people. Just kidding I pray for them all.