Apple Spiced Muffins
Mmmmmuffins! One of my favourite things to eat. Quick and easy, these Apple Spiced muffins are so tasty, they disappear almost as quick as you can make them. Besides, you know what they say… An apple a day…
Preheat your oven to 350F
In a large bowl, cream together ½ cup of canna butter and 2/3 cup of golden sugar.
Add 2 eggs and beat until smooth.
Blend in 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of ground allspice, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, and ½ teaspoon of baking soda.
Mix in a 1/2 cup of applesauce and one cup of flour… then add remaining ½ cup of applesauce and remaining ½ cup of flour until just blended together.
Pour batter into greased or lined muffin cups 3/4 of the way full.
Bake in for 25 minutes – check to see if done with tooth pick.
Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
½ cup canna butter
2/3 cup golden sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground allspice
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 cup applesauce
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter or margarine and sugar.
- Add eggs, and beat until smooth.
- Blend in cinnamon, allspice, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Alternately add in a half cup of applesauce, one cup of flour, remaining applesauce, and remaining flour.
- Stir until just blended together.
- Pour batter into greased or lined muffin cups ¾’s of the way full.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 25 minutes.