Chocolate Chip Cookies
The all time classic when it comes to cooking with cannabis. One of the tastiest AND easiest things to make, ever. This is my long time go to Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, and with or without weed, they’re absolutely amazing.
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
Cream together 1 cup of butter and 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar. Then, add in 2 eggs and 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla, and beat until smooth.
In a separate bowl, combine 2 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda and a 1/2 teaspoon of salt, then gradually blend into the creamed mixture.
Stir in 1 package of chocolate chips and mix well.
Drop the dough by tablespoons on to an un-greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
Cool them on a wire rack and try not to eat all of them.
I told you that was easy.
1 cup canna butter
1 ½ cups brown sugar
1 ½ tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 package (2 cups) chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cream together butter and sugar.
3. Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt then gradually blend into creamed mixture.
5. Stir in chocolate chips and mix well.
6. Drop by tablespoons on to ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes
Article also available on Cannabis Life Network here.