Exploring Basic Indica, Sativa and Hybrid Cannabis Knowledge
Everybody knows if you want to watch and learn how to roll a joint like the pros, to watch The Expert in action. Expert Joints will give you a step-by-step demonstration with interpretive guidance the entire time. When you’re finished, you will have rolled a joint that is of expert quality.
One of the most important things in determining the quality of a joint, is the strain of cannabis you are choosing to roll with. Some know the cannabis industry very well from culture, business, to the ins and outs of the industry. Others, however, are just waking up to the incredible potentials that marijuana may stand to offer them.
When it comes to marijuana, all ganja isn’t the same. There are unique tastes and aromas along with feelings that are associated with each different type of bud. Also, a multitude of varieties known as strains that are available. However, to break it down simply, there are basically three types of marijuana that are the most common. You have indica, sativa, and hybrid strains of marijuana.
Each one of these strains has the potential of producing a unique phenotype. A great example of a phenotype is the strain of marijuana known as Cheese. It started out being planted as an Original Skunk, but the end result, was something different. Nature happened, and the strain that was produced from this occurrence was known as Cheese. So a number of varieties in an essence is possible when it comes to marijuana.
- Indica strains are strong body buzz varieties of marijuana that are notorious for couch-lock and for treating severe pain. This strain of cannabis grows great in indoor environments. Indica cannabis plants tend to be short bushy plants with broad leaves. Some say they resemble maple leaves in fact. A gentleman that was an old hashish trade route hippie by the name of Maple Leaf Wilson was living testament to this statement. When he started growing his indica strains of cannabis in California back in the 1960’s, he quickly received the nickname Maple Leaf Wilson. Maple received this nickname because the growers in Cali at the time we’re all growing sativa strains such as Haze. Granddaddy Purple and Northern Lights are amongst two of the most popular indica strains of cannabis available at dispensaries today.
- The sativa strain of cannabis is often referred to as the go-to strain for the creative thinker type. Sativa marijuana grows excellent in outdoor conditions and greenhouse environments. Sativas tend to be taller plants that have long fingers leaves when compared to their indica cousin. A cerebral and euphoric feeling is often associated with the buzz or high from different sativa strains of marijuana. Jack Herer and Lemon Haze are amongst two of the popular strains of sativa that you will find readily available in most places today. Sativa cannabis is great and helping alleviate the symptoms associated with depression and other mood disorders.
- Hybrid cannabis strains are a unique blend of the best of both worlds. They provide a delicate balance of indica and sativa, with one typically being dominant or stronger than the other. This variance in dominance allows for a vast multitude of medical purposes to be potentially utilized. Individuals can, in essence, fine tune the effects they are looking for to get the most relief from the conditions in which they are suffering. Hybrid cannabis strains can be found at every dispensary and will vary in their effects. Nerds and White Fire OG aka Wi-Fi OG are two types of hybrids in a sea of many.
- Perky, creative and uplifting.
- Great for a lack of appetite, fatigue, and pain.
- May help greatly with stress and depression.
- Great for a loss of appetite, pain, and sleeplessness.
- May tremendously reduce stress.
- May help with depression and management of the symptoms associated with depression.
- Contribute to manage pain, hunger, stress, and depression.
- They can be high in CBD and low in THC, or vice-a-versa.
- Great for a multitude of issues in general.
Many Marijuana Strains Abundant
Try several different strains of cannabis to find which one works the best for you. Also, pick a few that are your favorites. Switching up between strains will help to utilize effectively and efficiently the benefits each time you consume this amazing medication. Stay safe, have fun, and now that you have the basics, get yourself some quality marijuana and watch The Expert at work. Whether you’re looking to learn how to roll an expert joint or want just to chill and watch a great YouTube show, The Expert has you covered. Stay lifted friends!